Some say that he has two left hands, and his nose can tell when it will rain. All we know is that he's called DFM.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Episode 39: In Which DFM Recuperates

Today I did more or less nothing.  After a hard week with little sleep, I thought the best thing I could do for the long term effectiveness of my trip would be to kick my sickness now so that I could push hard for the next three weeks.  I have less than four weeks to go, so I'll be trying to get as much of Seoul in as I can in that time whilst still teaching English.

I did try to get a simple load of laundry done, but it took me four hours as somehow five separate people managed to sneak in one after the other with their loads first.  When I finally finished washing my clothes and took them to the roof to dry I noticed that the people before me had washed loads of three to five items.  That's the really annoying part of living in gosiwons - waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment