Some say that he has two left hands, and his nose can tell when it will rain. All we know is that he's called DFM.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Why You Should Drink 8 Cups Of Water A Day

If you're like me, you've probably wondered to yourself, "hmm, how much urine does the average DFM excretes in a day?" Well, wonder no more, as I, DFM, brings you yet another fact you probably didn't know you really wanted to know.

My experiment started one night in Korea, when the one bathroom my room mates and I shared was occupied. I just could not wait, so I grabbed an empty bottle of water I had in my room and relived myself.

The next morning I woke up and the bathroom was occupied yet again. I thought, "well, I haven't emptied this water bottle yet, so why not?"

It turned out that on this day I was just too lazy to leave my room, and so I ended up using the bottle many more times. Just 18 hours after my original usage of the bottle I stopped my experiment. The results speak for themselves:



There you have it, the answer to your question: The average DFM excretes 2 Litres of urine in a day (perhaps more). And less you think I loaded myself up with water for this experiment, just look at the colour of the bottle - I wasn't exactly hyper-hydrated. This is why it is recommended you drink 8 cups of water a day (2 Litres).

No comments:

Post a Comment